WEBINAR: The Future of Performance in Hybrid Remote Work: New Approaches
On September 16, 2020, EdCast Marketplace along with our content partners, Dale Carnegie and General Assembly hosted an interactive webinar on “The Future of Performance in Hybrid Remote Work: New Approaches.”
In this webinar our speakers discussed:
- How the transition to remote or hybrid remote work is affecting employee performance & productivity
- What new performance challenges should hybrid remote teams be prepared for
- How organizations can achieve their desired performance levels to stay competitive & succeed
- How L&D can support hybrid remote teams to improve performance
Our speakers for this webinar included:
- Jay Nappy, Director of Client Success, US | General Assembly
- Mark Marone, Director of Research & Thought Leadership | Dale Carnegie
- Anja Deelen, Head of Marketplace Growth | EdCast
Click here to access the slide deck for this webinar.
To learn more about EdCast Marketplace visit our B2B platform and access our pay-per-use solutions for free.